8.26.2010

How I am today?

{via}





I am busy…
Because there are a lot of works in my table that really need to be done.

I am irritated …
Because an officemate with sore eyes is still reporting to work without taking into consideration that she will just spread the virus among her workmates.

I am worried and paranoid…
Because my risk of getting infected with the virus that causes sore eyes is so high and I am more than worried for my daughter since the moment I got infected by it, she and the rest of my housemates will be at risk as well.

I am having a second thought…
Because as much as I don’t want to file a leave, the current situation made me think of filing a leave tomorrow just to get rid of this person having that sore eyes.

Anyway, it’s already Thursday and I can almost smell the long weekend coming.

How are you today by the way? Hope you are having a good day!

10 comments:

Grace de Castro said...

hi eds! alam mo in our office, you will get a memo if you go to work with an infectious sickness/disease. sabihin mo sa officemate mo wag na pumasok at baka makahawa pa sya!

Jeanny said...

dito rin sa ofc pag pumasok ang may infectious sickness eh pinapauwi na lang para hindi makahawa.

If ayaw nya mag SL mag Leave ka na lang hehehe.

Hapy Thurs!

Kayni said...

Sorry to hear about that inconsiderate coworker. I hate getting sore eyes; it's not fun.

Take good care and stay away from that coworker...lol.

escape said...

dapat mag VL na. ako lately nagkasakit din kaya umiinom na ng vitamins.

Ibyang said...

hi eds!
it's been a while since i've visited. hope you didn't catch any virus and having a better week this week.

work is hectic at the moment, looking forward to the weekend :)

Eds said...

@grace: buti pa sainyo may ganyan. at least protected ang mga empleyado.

hay naku, wala kasing pakialam tong isang to sa mga kasamahan nya. kainis!

Eds said...

@jeanny: sis, ganun na nga lang ang solution dito. kung ayaw magleave ako nalang magleave. hehehe

Eds said...

@kayni: thanks kayni! actually, mas worried ako na mahawaan kasi meron akong baby. kung tayong malaki na eh nahihirapan pa eh ano pa kaya yong bata.

Eds said...

@dongho: ayaw nya magleave dongho. no work no pay kasi sya. so, ako nalang magleave at least marami pa akong leave credits.

Eds said...

@ibyang: thanks ibyang. thanks God hindi ako nahawaan.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...