*But my boss requested me yesterday to report to work today.
*And so whether I like it or not and even without pay, I am oblige to do what the boss wants.
*As early as 8 o’clock, I am here in the office but the boss is not yet around.
*I do not know what time he will arrive.
*So for the meantime, I’ll visit your blog and read your updates.
I do not have any scheduled trip this weekend so I am just going to stay home. Spend some quality time with my daughter. I’ll do some general cleaning. Read some books. And if the means permit me to do so, I am going to buy new shoes for myself.
What are you going to do this long weekend?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
* But my boss decided to cancel my trip last Friday.
* Though, it made me a little bit sad, I know God has a reason for everything.
* Yesterday, my daughter got sick and I thank God that my out of town trip was cancelled.
* Because I can’t work away from home knowing that my beloved daughter is not feeling well.
* I wake up early this morning and checked her temperature.
* She still has a fever.
* But hopefully, she gets well soon.
* Happy Monday everyone!
I know I owe you some updates. I’ve been very busy lately and I don’t even have time to bloghop. So, please bear with me. I promise to give you some updates on what’s really happening here as soon as I have time.
Have a happy weekend everyone!
Hugs & kisses
But first, here's the rule:
Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
* I did not wish for any age to get married. It just happened. Meganon!
2. What color do you like most?
* I like blue the most but this time I slowly falling in love with color red. Wala lang! I am just feeling so down and believe that red will somehow uplift my spirit.
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
* I want to have the ability to grant everyone’s wish. Para lahat masaya
4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
* I want to go to Parish and Switzerland.
5. Which part of you that you love the most?
* oh…oh… pwede bang secret nalang. Hehehe. Sige na nga! Eyes nalang.
6. When you get sad, what do you do?
* I just sleep or cry kapag talagang di na kaya.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
* Of course, any of the people I love.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
* I’ll invest for my daughter’s education, help my family, donate to some of the less fortunate people I know and buy everything that I want.
9. What do you love the most last year (2009)?
* Finally, moving into our own house.
10. How did you get your name?
* I do not know where my mother got my name. The only explanation that I know is that, she decided to pick a name for us girls that have 4 letters and 5 letters for the boys.
11. What is the moment you regret most?
* Not taking the board exam before it’s too late. *huhuhu*
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
* plastic & arrogant
13. What is your greatest asset?
* Uhmmm… meron ba ako non? May gulay! Doh! I think my love and loyalty to my family & friends.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
* Just good health for me and my family. Then, everything will follow.
15. How did you celebrate the New Year last year?
*Watching fireworks display in our subdivision.
16. Name the one body part your hubby or significant other tells you he adores.
* Kailangan pa bang e memorize yan! Hehehe. Joke lang. wala syang sinasabi eh.
17. What are you looking forward to this year?
* To recover from all the financial crisis that I am going through. Nakakapagod na kaya! Sana manalo na ako sa lotto! Sana manalo na ako sa lotto! Sana manalo na ako sa lotto! Hehehe
18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
* My career? Uhmmm…wala naman akong career eh.
19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
* travel to my hometown and eat native chicken everyday.
20. What is your motto in life?
* Do not do unto others what you don’t want others do unto you!
Yeah! I did it. I did it. Parang nagsasagot ako ng slumbook eh.
Guys if you want to do this tag, just feel free to snag and let me know so I can read your answers too.
The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with
nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul.
Let the beauty we love become the good we do.
Food is medicine, medicine is food
Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.
To do two things at once is to do neither.
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.
"Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions."
~Harold S. Geneen~
The adventure of the hero is the adventure of being alive.
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of
the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
~Henry Brooks Adams~
The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine.
It is only through courage, persistence, hope and love that we can start saving lives together.
~The Flood Sisters~
Who forces time is pushed back by time; who yields to time finds time on his side.
Happy people learn that happiness, like sweat, is a by-product of activity.
~Frank Pittman III~
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.
If you are what you eat, and you don't know what you're eating, do you
know who you are?
To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter
or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
A racing mind that reacts sensitively to little things indicates thinking that has
lost its spiritual strength. Meditation restores that power.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith
and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication.
Remember all things are possible for those who believe
We can create a more sustainable, cleaner and safer world by making
wiser energy choices.
Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them.
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.
~Henry David Thoreau~
There can be little doubt that a certain amount of corporate philanthropy is simply good business and works for the long-term benefit of the investors.
The time is always right to do what is right.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good action; try to use ordinary
~Jean Paul Richter~
Compassion automatically invites you to relate with people because you no longer regard people as a drain on your energy.
What is a soul? It's like electricity - we don't really know what it is, but
it's a force that can light a room.
We rely upon artists to articulate what most of us can only feel in joy and sorrow. Whenever I feel my courage wavering I rush to them. They will give me the wisdom of acceptance, the will and resilience to push on.