10.07.2009

Updates in bullet!

►Friends excuse me again for my long silence. A lot of works are still waiting at my desk. But hopefully my workload will go back to normal soon. *crossing my fingers here*. I haven’t get enough energy and inspiration to write and update my blog but please allow me to share some updates in bullet just to let you know that I am still here, safe, alive and kicking.

►For the past few weeks, I was too tired that I can’t even open my email or I was just too lazy to go online. And my only entertainment is to read the books of Coelho and Sheldon while waiting at the FX terminal or waiting for the hubby to come home.

►Typhoon Ondoy, scared me to death. Hubby and I were trapped in Quezon City while our daughter and my sister were left home in Rizal. Lumabas pa kasi kami because I had to render overtime while the hubby needs to bring the car at the casa along Quezon Avenue. Laking pagsisi namin lalo na ng malaman naming nagoverflowed na pala ang river near our subdivision and it was impossible for us to go home. Good thing, walang masamang nangyari sa aming naiwan sa bahay.

►After the typhoon, my boss accepted another assignment sa kabila ng patung-patong na projects na nakaassigned sa unit namin which is to take charge in the relief operation. And I was tasked to man it above my daily workload. I can’t complain though dahil kahit sa ganoong paraan man lang eh gusto ko rin makatulong.

►During typhoon Pepeng dala na rin ng phobiang duloy ni Ondoy walang ni isa man sa bahay ang lumabas. Lahat kami nasa bahay lang nagmomonitor sa latest updates. Also we prepared food, flashlights, candles and everything na kakailanganin naming just in case lumakas ang bagyo.

►This week, I am still busy but I will try my best to visit and read your updates. So, that’s it friends. Hope you are all safe. And thanks everyone for all your prayers, wishes and understanding. I LOVE YOU ALL! *mwuah*

10 comments:

RedLan said...

Buti naman okay kayo kahit sa Rizal kayo. Yung isa kung online secret hindi ko pa alam kung okay siya. tsk tsk. Sana okay lang sila. Napaopen mouth naman ako na naiwan nyo sa bahay ang anak mo at sister mo. At least okay naman. Sana huwag na mangyari sa atin ito. Nakakatrauma.

Ako rin walang gana magblog. kahit gustuhin ko. Pareho kasi tayong laging pagod sa work. TC!

Kayni said...

same here, when i go home after work, i just want to stay away from my computer and other online activities. i'm also glad to hear you're all well. take care.

sheng said...

Take your time, all's well here with us, i hope with you too. Ingat!

kg said...

grabe ang busy mo! hope you take a breather soon! :)

Glenda said...

oh gosh. sad to hear about your house getting flooded. good to hear though that you and your family are ok.sending good thoughts your way!

Toni said...

Yikes. Buti you were reunited with your family din agad. *hugs* Glad to know you're safe from both super typhoons!

princess_dyanie said...

nakaka trauma talaga yung bagyo. kaya minsan pag umuulan sa gabi napa praning ako. feeling ko papasukin ulit kami ng baha. wag naman sana.

Jeanny said...

Take your time sis. Enjoy the weekend!

escape said...

take a long break after that responsibility. you deserve it. great that you were able to lead your group to volunteer.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great to know that your family was not harmed during the typhoon..

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

Thank you very much for your help!

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...