8.02.2011

Me on a rainy Tuesday morning!

• It’s so cold and staying in my bed is one of my wish for the day. But that’s impossible because I badly needed to report to work today. Somebody needs to get the money from me at 9am for their official travel.

• I am hungry! But I still don’t know what I want to eat for breakfast.

• I am somehow guilty. Because if it concerns my daughter I really can’t control myself. No matter how sensitive you are, I really need to speak out to correct what is wrong.

A rainy Tuesday morning everyone. Be safe guys…

1 comment:

Kayni said...

i actually didn't feel like coming to work today...i'm so ready for the weekend. it's the opposite here - it's been so hot.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...