9.10.2008

3rd anniversary

---------------------------------------------------------
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love,
trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.
The order varies for any given year.
~Paul Sweeney~
--------------------------------------------------------
Success in marriage does not come
merely through finding the right mate,
but through being the right mate.
~Barnett R. Brickner~
--------------------------------------------------------
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966~
---------------------------------------------------------
Don't marry the person you think you can live with;
marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
~James C. Dobson~
----------------------------------------------------------
Today, we’ve been together as husband and wife for three years.

Three years ................

♥♥♥ that made me happy and complete as a woman
♥♥♥ that remind me how blessed I am to have you as my other half
♥♥♥ that was full of both happy and sad memories
♥♥♥ that we surpassed together lots of trials
♥♥♥ that I learned a lot in life
♥♥♥ that I have to cherish for the rest of my life

Thank you so much for loving me. I love you bhe.

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!

4 comments:

The Girl With A Curl said...

Happy anniversary, here's wishing you many more years of love to come! :)

shengmarie said...

Wow, three years is already a lot. I and H are married for 8 years now, and it all seems only yesterday.

JavaQueen said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Blue Rose! This is such a sweet tribute to an obviously loving union! Many more to come!

Eds said...

@girl with a curl: thank you so much for dropping by here and for your greetings. cheers!

@sheng: same here! all seems to be just yesterday.i can still remember how pressured we were when everyone close to us seems to ask "oh kelan na ang kasal nyo?"

@java: thank you so much! our relationship is not perfect but hey i just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...