9.19.2009

A vacation in Myrtle Beach Resort!

I was very busy lately that I had to render overtime for the whole week and went home late at night. That made me feel so drained and I really wanted to unwind. And one thing that comes out into my mind is to stay at least a week in a beach.

In my previous work, we spent two weeks on a beach. It was one of those memorable moments in my life. We went swimming and island hopping. We really had so much fun.

Now, that I am stressed I am planning to go to the beach again. Although there are lots of beautiful beaches here in the Philippines, I want to go out of the country to make it different. I want to have a trip to Myrtle Beach Resort. It is a coastal resort in Horry Country, South Carolina, United States. Aside from Myrtle Beach Resorts and Myrtle Beach Hotels, there are different stores and malls there where I can go shopping. And I think I am going to enjoy my stay there.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...