12.05.2009

on mathematics...

Mathematics is the most hated or the least favorite subject by the students in school. With the number of students that I asked on what their favorite subject in school is, mathematics seems to be not their favorite. It’s sad to hear though that my favorite subject seems to be a very difficult subject to all the students that I asked. But every student needs to face the reality that he can’t really finish his studies without taking mathematics subject. Even my nieces and nephews said that they are having a hard time passing this particular subject.

Glad to hear that now a day there are online tutoring services being offered. Their services offered include those of math help and algebra help that everyone can use from the comfort of their own home, with a lot of lessons and techniques from basics to the most difficult problems that they might encounter. Now students can spend less time searching the internet for the answers for their assignment and will have more time studying.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...