3.02.2009

gratitude monday!

When we were children we were grateful

to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time.

Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?

~G.K. Chesterton~

*****************************

As each day comes to us refreshed and anew,

so does my gratitude renew itself daily.

The breaking of the sun over the horizon

is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.

~Adabella Radici~

***************************************

For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

*********************************

Today, I am grateful for:

♠ a Monday morning that signals the beginning of another blessed week

♠ a hubby who kisses, hugs and loves me so much

♠ a pretty baby who called me mama, smiles, kisses and hugs me first thing after she wakes up

♠ a family who continues to support me in everything

♠ a job that allows me to do what I want

♠ an in-laws who help us and support us in all our endeavors

♠ friends who remind me how blessed I am.

♠ and these awards from a loveable online friend JavaQueen: Thank you so much sweetie. I would like to pass these awards to all my friends listed in my blogroll.


What are you grateful for today?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haay, we have so much to be thankful for. the fact that we are still alive is a blessing. having family, work, and friends is something I am super grateful for!

have a great week blue rose! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great week, we all must be thankful of even the wee bits in our lives.

escape said...

so many things ot be grateful of. in my case, im grateful for having to end february with good performance and having to start a new month with a peace of heart.

Anonymous said...

greatful that I am alive and living the most of it!

Have a great week Bluerose!

Kayni said...

this is a great reminder that we have so many to be thankful for - for me, that i made it to work amidst the snowstorm.

Anonymous said...

Today and everyday, I am thankful for a lot of things. Hardships included. =)

Eds said...

@kg: yes kg, i agree with you. thanks for sharing.

@sheng: have a great week ahead. thanks to you dear.

@the dong: that's great! keep up the good work.thanks.

@jeanny: thank you sis! happy tuesday to you.

@kayni: take care always sweetie. thanks to you.

@witsandnuts: yes, we must include hardship because somehow it molded us to be a better person. thanks.

RedLan said...

Thanks for passing the award to all that includes me. hehehe. I am one of those blessed people of having an online friend like you, kahit vitual lang yet so true.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...