5.09.2010

to all the mommies out there...

{via}
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~George Cooper~

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
~Washington Irving~

A mother understands what a child does not say.
~Author Unknown~
To all the mommies out there,
most especially to all the blogger mommies in my blog list,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

shengmarie said...

Happy Mother's day!

Grace de Castro said...

belated happy mother's day eds! mwah!

Ibyang said...

happy mother's day! :)

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...