5.07.2010

My very 1st Personal Loan

Last Sunday of May, I got crossed the new Mazda car of my neighbor Ben, a very state-of-the art design imbued with modern technology comforts. The way I looked at his new status I realized that from our urban surrounding surfaced a suburban luxury that many of us in the community felt an amusing asset to possess. We then wonder, how come he was able to avail one with still underdeveloped properties he has. The fluidity of his resources seemed to be a question mark with the ironic limitations that in reality are so vivid.

In one occasion I bravely initiated a conversation with him. And from what we have talked about resulted to a personal loan concept. Ben narrated passionately that he availed the car under a personal loan in a bank with car loan component. Apparently vague to my mind, I requested him to expound further. As he continued, car loan is like a cash advance providing a privilege to get an immediate meeting of certain need. Having the financial resources to prove the viability to pay for the personal loan, Ben was able to fully pay the price required. Elated with the know-how and the pride to have a car, I managed to heed the suggestion of Ben to make an effort of availing a personal loan.

A week after our conversation, I decided to try and furnish the requirements of the bank for the car loan. Luckily, I was able to pass and currently anticipate the excitement to drive one. Looking back, I have realized the value to seek enlightenment in things that are confusing and try to explore possibilities of enhancing present convenience. Thanks for my personal loan, I cannot wait to plunge into travel adventures with my family and make the race track of moving forward.

For now, Ben and I are into a friendly partnership of maximizing other avenues of a personal loan and I hope this could be business opportunity to prosper.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...