6.25.2008

fairy day!



just found it through littlemsfirefly's blog today.

and to celebrate the fairy day i also love to post it here in my own blog.

to make more fun about it, i'd like to get 2 fairy names--one for my pen name & the other one for my real name.

for my pen name:

Your fairy is called Field Willowwitch
She is a caster of weird dreams.
She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She likes to wear red petals in her skirt.
She has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada

for my real name:

Your fairy is called Moth Demonwitch
She is a wicked and mischievous child.
She lives close to crystal caverns and stalagtite grottos.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She collects crystals to wear on her dresses. She has red wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.


photo from http://peascorner.blogspot.com

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...