6.13.2008

friday the 13th



Is it true that Friday the 13th is unlucky day?



According to http://www.kidsturncentral.com/holidays/friday13.htm:"The
modern reason for this is said to come from Friday October the 13th, 1307.
On this date, the Pope of the church in Rome in conjunction with the King of
France, carried out a secret death warrant Against "the Knights Templar".
The Templars were terminated as heretics, never again to hold the power that
they had held for so long. There Grand Master, Jacques DeMolay, was arrested
and before he was killed, was tortured and crucified. "


I was born on the 13th, that means that there were times that my birthday falls on Friday.


But i was not scared about it anyway.


I have strong faith in God. I know everything happens for a reason.


So far (and hopefully will not happen), i did not encounter any bad luck on the said date and day.


For today, i am still lucky (if i may say it) just because:

1. i have a happy family
2. i got my pay for the period june 1-15

3. i have lots of food to eat at the office and at home

4. i have no deadlines for today


And the only thing that i did not get today is my computer because the I.T. in charge was absent. But i did not considered it as unlucky thing because i can have it by next week. Besides, as i said earlier i have nothing to rush for the deadline today.


so, just take care everyone.


Happy weekend!




picture from www.mediabistro.com

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...