7.30.2008

doing some tag

Tag passed by Odette:

1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?

Ten years ago, I was a freshman taking up BSA. That was the year I was so confused why I end up taking up accountancy when all I want was to become a high school teacher. That was also the time that all accountancy term sounds so alien to me because I never had any background on it. The most difficult time for me. The year I started to learn how to handle every problem I encountered all by myself.

But looking back now, it just makes me smile. Having survived all the trials molded me into a good and determined person as I am today.

2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?

  • finish all pending office works
  • update blog and do blog hopping
  • buy some groceries
  • plan for dinner tonight
  • play with K.A.

3. SNACKS I ENJOY:

  • Bread
  • Banana que
  • ice cream
  • fresh fruits
  • nachos
  • nuts

4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:

Sorsogon City, Quezon City

5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

wow, I do hope that I become one as soon as possible. LOL

Many things are playing in my mind with those lots of money.

First, I’d like the constructions of the chapel in our sitio finish as soon as possible and be beautiful as I figure it out in my mind. I’d like to thank the Lord that way for all the blessings that HE showered upon me.

Then, share the money to my family, extended families, in-laws, friends and to all the people who helped me become who I am today.

H & I and K.A. will travel around the Philippines and around the world.

Put up some businesses to further multiply that money and to provide livelihood to the people in our community.

Put up a foundation that can help kids in our province (especially in my own barangay and in the barangay where my husband came from) finish their studies.

PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE:

everybody in my blogroll

2 comments:

ms firefly said...

thanks for doing this bluerose!
you have such a kind heart, i do wish you become a billionaire indeed! :)

Eds said...

your welcome ms firefly.
thanks also to you. may our wish be granted soon....

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...