7.07.2008

What makes me today?

{ photo via}
I’m angry and very disappointed…

Because…

~~ I discovered just a while ago that the personnel concern in all our GSIS transactions did not remit my payment for the loan a.k.a. cash advance I made with GSIS last August 2006.
~~ As I recall, I advised them to deduct from my monthly salaries the dues I have to pay at GSIS. And as a proof, I have a copy of the payroll for December 2006 reflecting the deductions that they made.
~~ If only the GSIS allow us to go directly to them and pay it ourselves then the problem like this did not happen. But GSIS only allowed our liason officer to transact with them though this policy benefited us as well in other ways.

{photo via}


I almost cry…

Because…

~~ of disappointment & anger that I felt

~~ I do not want to deal this kind of problem especially this time when I have other things to fix/deal with

I hope that…

~~ the concerned personnel take an appropriate action as soon as possible or before another interest/surcharge be added to my loan

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...