8.05.2008

it's all about me: another tag

I was tagged by Jeanny of startin' a new life too.

Oh! i just found out few minutes ago that sheng of anything goes also tagged me this.

Thank you guys. I'll try my best to do this.



The object is to complete each of the following snippets.

I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted.

I am: so lucky to received a lot of blessings in life
I think: a lot of people will be happy if we all have enough money
I know: i still have a lot of things to do
I have: so many ideas playing in my mind but unable to write it down here because i fear of being charge of libel or being terminated from my work
I wish: that all my wishes come true
I hate: plastic and selfish people
I miss: my father, siblings, nieces, nephews & in-laws (no pretentions here because they are indeed very kind to me)
I fear: of losing any of my loveones
I hear: the sounds of my keyboard while i am typing
I smell: the food being serve by the caterer here at the office
I crave: for a chocolate cake
I search: a lot in google
I wonder: what will i be 10 or 20 years from now
I regret: on not having my professional license yet
I love: my husband and my baby a lot
I ache: every time i skipped my meals
I am not: good in writing
I believe: in GOD, the Father Almighty...
I dance: when nobody is watching
I sing: when i let my baby fall asleep
I cry: easily when i got hurt or see sad scene
I fight: for my rights and for the rights of my loveones
I win: my husband's heart
I lose: money in betting lotto
I never: have a chance to go inside a bar
I always: kiss and say "i love you" to my husband and my baby
I confuse: myself everytime i hear something i don't understand
I listen: to disco music to lift up my spirit
I can usually be found: in front of my pc at the office or just playing around with K.A. while at home
I am scared: in the dark
I need: enough rest
I am happy about: all the blessings i have right now
I imagine: myself and K.A. and husband traveling around the world
I tag: everyone who loves to do it!

Yes! Finally i'm done!

Looks like a questioner given to the applicants applying for a job. harharhar

Oh, and here are the blanks:
I am:
I think:
I know:
I have:
I wish:
I hate:
I miss:
I fear:
I hear:
I smell:
I crave:
I search:
I wonder:
I regret:
I love:
I ache:
I am not:
I believe:
I dance:
I sing:
I cry:
I fight:
I win:
I lose:
I never:
I always:
I confuse:
I listen:
I can usually be found:
I am scared:
I need:
I am happy about:
I imagine:
I tag:

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...