1.20.2010

Something to help those not-so-math-lovers

I love math subject, in fact that’s my favorite subject during my elementary & high school days. Rather than memorizing those poems and other long stories, I found memorizing math equations a little bit easier. But a lot of people doesn’t want math as a subject. Sad to say they still have to face the fact that they still have to take it in school whether they like it or not. Mathematics is always part of our daily lives. And we really need to know basic math – the simple addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Our knowledge in mathematics is needed even in buying goods, in paying bills or in the examination given to those who are applying for a job.

Now, I must admit that although I love this subject there are times that I found hard time in solving those algebra problems. Problem I usually found hard to solve is on interpreting those long algebra word problems.

Glad to say that for this generation, technology is really on a big help to them. They have the opportunity to avail of those online tutorial services. And that nothing is impossible nowadays. Students for this generation can also use algebra homework help or even find an algebra tutor as much as they want and whenever they need it. And that’s a reason to make them happy and learn to love math subject.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...