11.03.2011

Quick hello and a collection of inspirational quotes for the month of September!

Hey friends! It’s been more than a month since I last visited this blog of mine as well as your blogs. Work keeps me very busy.

Friends, I miss you all. I’ll make some kwento nalang for some happenings next time. For the meantime, I’ll want to share with you my collection of inspirational quotes for the month of September. ( super late na to!)




It is not the road ahead that wears you out -- it is the grain of sand in your
shoe.
~Arabian proverb ~

We never know which of us will start the
chain reaction. But one of us will.
~ Colin Beavan ~

What then is time? If no one asks me, I know what it is. If I wish to explain it to him who asks, I do not know.
~Saint Augustine~

If we just shook and rattled the old chains, nothing would move. One must add one's own link to the chain. The more original the link, the greater the step forward.
~Frederic Chopin ~

I accept relationship as my primary teacher about myself, other people,
and the mysteries of the universe.
~ Gay Hendricks ~

Be yourself. The world worships the original.
~ Ingrid Bergman ~

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
~Helen Keller ~

Not only is your story worth telling, but it can be told in
words so painstakingly eloquent that it becomes a song.
~ Gloria Naylor ~

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us
what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt ~

If you judge people you
have no time to love them.
~Mother Teresa ~

Once you begin to acknowledge random acts of kindness - both the ones you have received and the ones you have given - you can no longer believe that what you do does not matter.
~Dawna Markova ~

True life is lived when tiny changes occur.
~Leo Tolstoy~

If we can conquer space, we can conquer childhood
hunger.
~Buzz Aldrin ~

In a painting you create beauty with the addition of each brush stroke. In a company you create it with the addition of each talented, engaged person and with each thoughtful act.
~Bill Witherspoon ~

This is the urgency: Live! and have your blooming in the
noise of the whirlwind.
~Gwendolyn Brooks ~

We build too many walls
and not enough bridges.
~ Isaac Newton ~

That which you create in beauty and goodness and truth lives on for all time to come. Don't spend your life accumulating material objects that will only turn to dust and ashes.
~ Denis Waitley ~

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
~Anais Nin ~

Do not suppress it - that would hurt you inside.
Do not express it - this would not only hurt you inside, it would cause ripples
in your surroundings. What you do is transform it.
~ Peace Pilgrim ~

The integrity of beauty is that inner straining towards goodness and
completion.
~ John O'Donohue ~

Abundance doesn't follow giving until
giving becomes its own reward.
~ Jan Denise ~

Be kind whenever
possible. It is always possible.
~ Dalai Lama ~

The only competition
worthy of a wise man is with himself.
~Washington Allston ~

The walls between art and engineering exist only in our minds.
~ Theo Jansen ~

We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support.
Strength needs it far more.
~Anne Sophie Swetchine ~

The only gift is a portion of thyself.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

There are two ways
of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
~Edith Wharton~

To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
~Henry David Thoreau ~

There comes a time when humanity is called to
shift to a new level of consciousness, to reach a higher moral ground. A time
when we have to shed our fear and give hope to each other. That time is now.
~Wangari Maathai ~

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me
and the moral law within me.
~Immanuel Kant ~


HAVE AN INSPIRING THURSDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...