9.17.2010

Grateful Friday!




Today, I am very grateful because….

… I already got my Philhealth forms and other requirements needed for my reimbursement of expenses from the hospital where KA got confined. After two weeks of waiting, finally my papers are ready to be filed at Philhealth office.

… I already paid the cash I borrowed and used for KA’s hospitalization. OMG, it gave me sleepless nights because I am force to pay it as soon as possible.

… My family & friends are in good health and safe.

… Tomorrow is no work day so I am not obliged to wake up very early. Though, I am still undecided whether I am going to stay home or go malling/window shopping. *wink*

… Today, I am happy, relax, contented and feel so blessed. I am really enjoying a worry-free day today.

Now, I am spreading some positive vibes here. Have a wonderful & blessed weekend to all. God bless!

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”.
~Confucious~

“Reflect Each Day On All You Have To Be Grateful For
And You Will Receive More To Be Grateful For”.
~Chuck Danes~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to catch your positive vibes! go go go!

Grace de Castro said...

i'm so happy toread about these good things happening to you eds! you deserve them! mwah!

Jeanny said...

positivity...thats a great thing to start the weekend, para mas relax. :)

Happy Friday Eds!

Kayni said...

i am with you - grateful :).

enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment on my peba entry. wish you voted for my blog too. salamat! really felt special on my big day today! thanks again. God bless.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...