9.20.2010

lunch at banana leaf!

Last Saturday, I rendered overtime and joined at the HR planning workshop. Though I don’t have an overtime pay, I never had a second thought when our HR head texted me to join – 1) because my schedule was free 2) because I miss the group – sa PAHRDF training kasi namin yon na hindi na natapos-tapos kasi nagpalit kami ng bagong administration and 3) because our trainors/consultants are very kind kaya nakakahiyang magsabi ng “NO”. In fairness, super alaga kasi kami ng aming consultant eh.

Anyway, our consultants treated us lunch at the banana leaf.

Here’s what we had:


complimentary appetizer



roti canai



laksa soup


stirfry leaves


phad thai


char kway teow


pandan chicken


grilled pork


sago pudding in Thai pandan leaf

Not in the photos is the Nasi Goreng. Naubos na sya before ko pa makuhanan ng picture eh.
We were so full that day, super sulit na rin ang inovertime ko. Hehehe.

Banana Leaf
2/F The Podium
Ortigas Center, Pasig City

8 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I'm imaging the pandan chicken's taste. Mukhang masarap (at mabango). :)

Grace de Castro said...

how was the pad thai eds? hope you enjoyed the meal. :)

Kayni said...

i'm getting hungry na :)

Eds said...

@wits: masarap sya wits. actually, yon ang naging favorite ko sa lahat ng inorder namin.

Eds said...

@kg: masarap sya kg kaya lang mabilis lang ako naumay eh.

Eds said...

@kayni: sorry for making you hungry kayni!

escape said...

laksa soup! pad thai! whoa! you're making me hungry big time with this.

shengmarie said...

i love pad thai!

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...