1. Post this tag in your blog (multiple blogs allowed) with these mechanics.
2. Don’t forget to use the widget above linking to the site
3. Post a photo of anything that has the color red.
4. Include also a saying or quote related to LOVE or the LOVE MONTH.
5. Tag as many as you can and instruct them to get back to Arlene's site to leave their url if they have joined.
This red mug was a Christmas present two years ago from a friend/officemate. I love this mug. This is where I drink my coffee every morning. And it reminds me to start the day right.
For the quote, here’s what I want to share with you today:
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then
subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out
whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable
that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not
breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of
eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince
ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has
burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I
had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the
pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and
not two.- Captain Corelli's Mandolin6. "Love is the beauty of the soul."
Now, since it is a little bit late, I will not going to tag anyone!