2.16.2010

Happiness is…

Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands,
because if we are not grateful,
then no matter how much we have we will not be happy
-- because we will always want to have something else or something more.
~David Steindl-Rast~

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
~George Sand~

Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
~Abraham Lincoln~

Though we decided to just stay at home to avoid the traffic outside and the crowds rushing to the malls, we make sure that we spent quality time as a family. We played, we watched movies and we had simple foods on the table as well.

Hubby also surprised me with this beautiful roses and chocolate, and that made me the happiest wife in the world.


KA was very happy too. Aside from all the attentions that she got from me and her papa, she also received this red rose and chocolate. Happiness talaga!

How about you? How's your Valentine's day?

6 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

aaaawww! happiness nga! :)

Ibyang said...

belated happy vday!

ang saya naman nyo. kami din sa bahay lang :)

nuts said...

walang traffic last Feb 14. we went our for dinner.. siguro sa ibang area lang, hihi.. wow, happiness talaga!

Purple Ink said...

sweet!

Jeanny said...

huhuhuhu...wla akong chocolates and roses this year :(

Anonymous said...

ako? boring V-Day ko eh. bahay lang. natulog. :P ahaha... still, i'm happy having a restful weekend. i think ganun din naman si A. we made up for it by meeting naman the night before sa technohub. :D

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...