4.06.2010

the pasalubong: Rowena's blueberry cheese cake & special cassava cake

When the trainors/consultant announced that the first 2 days (out of two months) of our training will be held in Tagaytay, the first thing that came into my mind was to drop by at Rowena’s Cafe. Toni said that rowena’s blueberry cheese tarts are just the right blend of tartness, sweetness and creaminess. And that made me really want to try it.

Gladly, before going back to Manila, the group decided to look for a place where we can buy some pasalubong and we agreed to look for Rowena’s. Hindi naman kami nahirapang hanapin ito.

The store got a lot of delicious snacks. Perang pambili lang ang wala. Hehehe

Anyway, here’s what I got:
At P180 each, sulit! They’re so yummy.

Next time, I’ll try their espasol, ube halaya & other tarts.

6 comments:

Kayni said...

Looks really yummy. I want some.

Ibyang said...

awww i want those tarts :)

happy easter!

HalfCrazy said...

Hi there! Punta akong Tagaytay sa Sunday, napakainit dito sa Manila! Malamig ba sa Tagaytay ngayon? Nakakabaliw talaga ang init, mabilis tuloy mag init ulo ko!

Not a fan of these Pasalubongs but thanks for sharing them. Buko Pie sits at the top of my list ng Pasalubongs Must Try.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love their blueberry and buko tarts. I will try their cassava next time.

Toni said...

Yummy diba! Just the right amount of sweetness and tartness :D

i♥pinkc00kies said...

fave ko buko and ube tarts!

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...