5.23.2008

forwarded email

An officemate forwarded an email to me and instructed me to send this to four people that I wanted God to bless.

But since im not pond of forwarding forwarded emails, I rather choose to post it here in my blog.

The email goes like this:

Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.

*************

There's work to do, deadlines to
meet;
You've got no time to spare,
But as you hurry and scurry-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER


In the midst of family chaos,
"Quality time" is rare.
Do your best; let God do the rest-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.


It may seem like your worries
Are more than you can bear.
Slow down and take a breather-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER


God knows how stressful life is;
He wants to ease our cares,
And He'll respond to all your needs
A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.




****************

God bless and have a wonderful day! Of all creation and God!regards,

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...