5.09.2008

ME...

Here’s more about ME.

I AM… a government employee in the morning and a wife & a mother at night

I WANT… a lot of things

I HAVE… a very lovable & cute baby

I WISH… to have a lot of money soon

I FEAR… of losing any of my loveones

I SEARCH… for my purpose in life....

I WONDER… where will i be 10 years from now?

I REGRET… not trying to get a license (sana CPA na ako ngayon!)

I LOVE… loving my husband & my baby and being loved by them!!!

I ALWAYS… pray for guidance

I AM NOT… a perfect person

I DANCE… sorry i don't know how to dance! Pareho kaliwa ang paa ko.

I SING… kapag nagpapatulog lang sa baby ko.

I WRITE… my grocery list every payday so i won't forget to buy anything while i'm in the store

I WON… nothing lately (sana sa lotto soon)

I AM CONFUSED… about something (secret!!!)

I NEED… to relax and enjoy my life to the fullest

THE LAST THOUGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… hay..another day behind...ano na naman kaya mangyayari bkas...

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...