5.02.2008

What's My Name's Hidden Meaning?

According to blogthings.com my real name means:

... i am friendly, charming, and warm.

... i get along with almost everyone.

... i work hard not to rock the boat.

... my easy going attitude brings people together.

... At times, i can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, i pull it together.

... i am balanced, orderly, and organized.

... i like my ducks in a row.

... i am powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.

... People can see me as stubborn and headstrong.

... i definitely have a dominant personality.

... i am very intuitive and wise.

... i understand the world better than most people.

... i also have a very active imagination.

... i often get carried away with my thoughts.

... i am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy.

... i sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...