5.20.2008

wifely steps journal contest

a friend of mine actually encouraged me to have a blog.

but since im not a good writer, i am more into bloghopping.

last month i came across with wifely steps blog. since then i became her avid fan. i always visit her blog everytime i go online.

now that she is holding a contest to celebrate her 5th year wedding anniversary to H, i will definitely join.

Here are the rules:

1. Write about your favorite Wifely Steps entry in your blog. (If you don’t have a blog, why not create one now? )

2. Link back to wifelysteps

3. Leave a comment in this entry, leading to your post.

one of my favorite post was the "there is no love in laundry". i can relate to this post actually. because whenever i am engrossed in something i tend to forget that interaction with my hubby & baby matters more. after i read this post, i try to give attention first to my hubby & baby before doing anything else.

if you are looking for a good reads, come join me and let's visit wifelysteps . promise you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Thank you for joining!

This laundry moment was one of my favorites with H too. :)

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...