1.09.2009

just meme on a friday

I found this meme from nenette.

Just feel free to do it if you like. I’m happy to read your entry so please let me know in my comment section so I can head over to your blog.

10 Favorites
Season: summer … sarap magswimming
Color: blue coz it represent peace and I really want peace
Time: 8:00 am, wala lang buhay ang aking diwa kapag ganitong oras
Food: pork adobo and bikol express
Drink: hot – coffee; and cold- coke
Ice cream: chocolate
Place: there’s no place like home
Sport: I am not a sporty person but I slowly learn how to play badminton
Actor: John Lloyd Cruz
Actress: Bea Alonzo

9 Currents
Feeling: relaxed and happy
Drink: coffee
Time: 5:00am
Show on TV: Unang hirit
Mobile used: nokia
Windows open: Microsoft word & my blogger dashboard
Underwear: nothing, hahaha…joke! Joke! Joke!
Clothes: short and t-shirt
Thought: "My daughter' is pretty."

8 Firsts
Nickname: blue rose
Kiss: my second boyfriend...
Crush: secret
Friend: Arlene
Vehicle I drove: none, sana soon, I want a revo
Job: sales lady
Date: I can’t remember where and when…
Pet: dog

7 Lasts
Drink: water
Kiss: from my pretty little baby
Meal: pandesal
Website visited: yahoo
Movie watched: forgot the title, hindi kasi ako mahilig manood ng movie nakikiride lang me kay hubby. hehehe
Phone call: agent from verdantpoint corporation
TV Show watched: unang hirit

6 Have you ever...
...broken the law: no
...been drunk: yes, of course
...kissed someone you didn’t know: No
...been close to gun fire: No
...skinny dipped: No
...broken anyones heart: Yes

5 Things
...you can hear right now: music
...on your bed: my pillow
...you ate today: pandesal
...you can’t live without: people I love
...you do when you get bored: surf the internet; sleep

4 Places you have been today:
living room, bathroom, kitchen, just roaming around the house

3 Things on your desk right now:
folders, mug, bible

2 Choices
Black or White: White
Hot or Cold: Hot

1 Place you want to visit:
Spain

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this BLUE ROSE! I have to steal it from ya! Thanks for sharing!

Eds said...

@javaqueen: sure dear. i'll check your answers.

Nance said...

Nice to know more about you, blue rose. summer is my fave too, so i can work in my gardens.

TC kaibigan,
nance

harmzie said...

You didn't kiss your first boyfriend? (wow, that makes me sound so ... um ... not good!)

escape said...

kakatuwa naman ito. ako din summer ang favorite at syempre ang christmas season. sarap kasi bumyahe sa mga panahong yan.

RedLan said...

Pareho tayo fave celebreties. hehehe. I love summer too!

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

I'm so glad you did this! Feel free to steal any of my memes anytime :)
Like harmzie, when I compare my kissing history to yours, I definitely appear... loose! LOL

BTW, now I'm craving pandesal...

witsandnuts said...

There's no place like home, and I'm looking forward to being home again (another vacation). =) I want to visit Spain, too.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to visit Spain someday. Sabay tayO? :)

Eds said...

@nance: lapit na ang summer. beach na tayo. hehehe

@harmzie: ya, you read it right. because we were only 15 years old then. too young for the kissing and everything. lol. thanks for the visit.

@the dong: ay, totoo ka jan.

@redlan: apir! kaibigan.

@nenette: thank you very much. only because we were still so young then and still sorrounded by those conservative people.

@witsandnuts: tara pasyal tayo ng spain. hehehe

@luksingtinik: oo ba. mas marami mas masaya. hehehe

Toni said...

Oooh! Can I answer it here? :D Also leaving comments on some of your answers:

10 Favorites
Season: Summer kahit mainit. Sabihin ko sana autumn pero di ko pa nararanasan eh.
Color: Green and blue
Time: Bedtime!
8:00 am, wala lang buhay ang aking diwa kapag ganitong oras -> Wow! Ako ayoko pa mag-isip ng ganitong time.
Food: Sinigang na Baboy
Drink: Water
Ice cream: Rocky Road
Place: there’s no place like home > Agree!
Sport: I am not a sporty person but I slowly learn how to play badminton >Am not sporty either!
Actor: ??
Actress: ??

9 Currents
Feeling: Bored. I want to go home.
Drink: Hot tea.
Time: 11 am
Show on TV: No tv in my office
Mobile used: Sony Ericsson
Windows open: Firefox, email, iTunes
Underwear: Skin-tone hehe
Clothes: jeans and nice top
Thought: "I'm hungry."

8 Firsts
Nickname: Toni
Kiss: 1st boyfriend
Crush: Prep B classmate
Friend: Mary Jane
Vehicle I drove: I've never driven.
Job: Account Management Trainee
Date: Annabel's ata
Pet: Dog named Pompom

7 Lasts
Drink: Hot Tea
Kiss: From H
Meal: Peanut butter sandwich for breakfast
Website visited: Your blog!
Movie watched: Iskul Bukol... ubod ng kacornihan.
Phone call: H
TV Show watched: TMZ

6 Have you ever...
...broken the law: maybe!
...been drunk: yes
...kissed someone you didn’t know: Haha no!
...been close to gun fire: No.
...skinny dipped: No.
...broken anyones heart: Yes

5 Things
...you can hear right now: officemates chatting
...on your bed: pillows
...you ate today: sandwich
...you can’t live without: wedding ring
...you do when you get bored: play video games

4 Places you have been today:
just the office and home

3 Things on your desk right now:
phone, newspapers, cup of tea

2 Choices
Black or White: White
Hot or Cold: Hot

1 Place you want to visit:
ITALY

This was fun and a stress-reliever. Thanks blue rose!

Eds said...

@toni: wow! thanks for answering the meme toni. i enjoy reading your answers.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...