7.21.2009

i feel comfortable here!

Another July celebrant, caryn of sari-saring kulay is having a contest on her blog. Caryn, happy birthday to you. I wish you all the best.

She is giving away awesome prizes and I can’t resist myself from joining.

the prizes:

1 - a shirt



4 - the grand prize tata-da-dan-ta-da-dan... a shirt, a japanese knot bag, and a book cover

the mechanics:

to join this contest, all you have to do is write a short entry about your favorite space and why you like it. it can be anything --- a part of your home, a small stopover on your way to work, your favorite toilet, your worktable, or a place that relaxes you.

Here’s for my favorite space: our room!




My daily routine is just home-office-home. I can’t afford to make tambay to any other place right now. Dala ng pangangailangan eh! Hehehe

This room might not as big as yours but this is my favorite space. After a tiring and stressful day at work, I find peace in this place. This is the space at home that I feel more comfortable.

Now, what’s your favorite place/space? Dare to share?

11 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I liked the color of the sheets. The sleeping room is also one of my favorites aside from the computer area/library. =)

Anonymous said...

i love your linens! so cool! it feels refreshing to the eye.

Kayni said...

lovely bed =). i think i'll join this contest too.

jeanny said...

I love sleeping so fave ko rin ang bed namin :)

Gusto ko na yata matulog ;)

escape said...

great blue bed sheets! i want that as a prize. hehehe....

SASSY MOM said...

Ako din syempre ang bedroom. And I always want to go home to my bedroom that is spic and span, di bale na makalat lahat, huwag lang ang bedroom. Its my sanctuary!

Ibyang said...

for someone who works at the office and at home, the bedroom is one of my havens. other than sleeping there at night, i love having afternoon naps in the bedroom when i don't have work or during weekends.

:)

upto6only said...

ohhhh yan din ang fave spot ko.

sheng said...

yan din, paborito ko, pero iam an workaholic person so di ako mapirme sa bed, i'd love checking out myb plants pa rin, hahaha...

LOREN said...

Our bedroom will always be my favorite haven. But when I do my hobbies like cross-stitching or scrapbooking, the side table in our living room would be the perfect place for me

Jeanny said...

dumadaan ulit.
Happy Weekend sis!!!

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...