7.16.2009

requital: make them happy!

I am what I am and where I am today because of the generosity of some kind souls around me. And I am so thankful for that.

These people did not ask me for anything in return. And I think the best thing that I can do for them as requital to all the kindness that they’ve done to me is to be in their side in times of their needs as well as remembering them during special occasions like birthday, Valentines day, Christmas season, etc.

During my free time I also tried my best to see them personally. Sometimes I bring K.A. with me so they will be able to play with her too and of course to be able for K.A. to know and familiarized the faces of all the people that are close to my heart.

Simple things indeed but it means a lot for them. Showing them that they are always remembered makes them happy.

***
this is my entry to witsandnuts birthday and blogoversary giveaway!

7 comments:

sheng said...

I also make time to visit people the way a good Samaritan should be.

witsandnuts said...

Thanks for joining! Hugs for KA. =)

escape said...

that's so nice of you. im sure they will value you as much as you value them.

that's genuine friendship!

jeanny said...

simple things yes....but the happiness it brings is incomparable :)

Lets all be happy!!!!

kg said...

sometimes, blue rose, what we deem as simple is not for others. for them, what you're doing is beyond simpleness, and i bet they're really grateful for that. :)

caryn said...

remembering is a lovely gift. and going out to see them only builds upon your store of precious moments with them ;-)

RedLan said...

goodluck sa pacontest ni jo.

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...