7.31.2009

security first!

When I was still in my hometown, I do not even bother about our home security. Although we do not live in a concrete house then and that our neighbor is around ½ kilometer away from us I felt really secure. The whole community seems to care for everyone. People seem to know the names of all the people in our community. It seems like everybody is a relative or treat each in everyone like they are a family. It was a very peaceful community indeed.

But now that I am here living in the city, the situation is totally different. People seem to be busy all the time earning money for their living. Some people don’t even know the names of their neighbors. Sometimes people do not even bother to care for other people and they only think of themselves. People are no longer at peace to leave home unattended. Robbers are just around the corner but you do not know who they are.

In our subdivision, our home security systems are on the experimental stage. We are still in the initial planning on how we can maintain the peace and order in our place. There are homeowners who suggested on having a Home Security Surveillance System. We are taking one step at a time. Solving the problems we encountered one by one. But we put security on a priority list.

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...