7.21.2009

I’m hoping to be seen on a Direct TV!

During the Run for Peace held last year in line with our 15th year anniversary, the husband was so lucky enough that he was able to join. Actually, I really wanted to be part of it but it was too early that he left the house at around 1 o’clock in the morning because the event started at exactly 4 o’clock in the morning.

All who joined the fun run were very happy. They were all smiles in front of the flashing cameras and they were seen on a Direct TV since a lot of media networks covered that event.

They were able to met celebrities too. Happiness! I had regrets for not joining them in that event. So, for this year I am really hoping to be part of it and experience and wish to be seen on a Directv too.

But I just wonder if activities like this can be viewed in a Direct TV in New York. It would be really fun to share such fun/celebration with other people around the world.

And I am crossing my fingers here, hoping that I will be able to be part of another round of fun run this coming September. Wish me luck people!

No comments:

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...