7.14.2009

my dream as a mom

To dream anything that you want to dream.
That’s the beauty of the human mind.
To do anything that you want to do.
That is the strength of the human will.
To trust yourself to test your limits.
That is the courage to succeed.
~Bernard Edmonds~

You already know how proud I am of my pretty little angel-K.A. As she grows older everyday, she never fails to amaze me. She keeps me inspired to strive harder.

And as a mom, I really want to give her everything she needs and everything she wants. I do not want her to experience any of those “not-so-good” experiences that hubby and I went through.

I want to nurture her with so much love and care. I want her to grow up as a lady with sharp mind, a God-fearing soul and a loving heart. I really want her to have all the best things that world has to offer-the health, the wealth, the beauty, the success and happiness all throughout her life.

And that’s my dream as a mom. To be the best mother in the eyes of my little angel-K.A.


***This is my entry to little miss firefly final anniversary giveaway!

8 comments:

witsandnuts said...

A mother's dream(s) would always involve huge dreams for her children. Nice entry. =)

Glenda said...

awwww, that's so touching. i think the best thing that our kids can say to us is that we are the best moms ever. :-)

kg said...

i believe that you are already a great mom for your angel! :)

RedLan said...

maswerte ka sa mga pacontest kaya goodluck!

jeanny said...

Your dream come true na...your a great mom I knew that through here!!!!

Kayni said...

i think you are a great mom, and your angel is super lucky.

ms firefly said...

awww blue rose, you make me teary-eyed! i feel your heart as i read your words, and it is my prayer that God will bless your little girl and make your dreams come true. {hugs} thanks for joining!

caryn said...

that's a lovely dream for KA ;-) i'm sure she'll grow up to be a lovely lady ;-)

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...