7.29.2009

i don't understand!

☻I don’t understand why all of a suddenly all my assignments seemed to be urgent. One of my colleagues even asked, bakit ba parang lagi nalang tayong nasusunugan? I have to render overtime even without pay because I can’t really make it to the deadline. And I don’t want to be the one to blame when the projects got delayed.

☻I don’t understand why there are people who only see the mistakes and not the right things that other people have done. And when you try to explain to them, they become very defensive as if you are trying to attack them.

☻I don’t understand why there are people who are selfish and doesn’t want so share even the thing that is really not her own. It is an office property that she should share among us in the department. Worst thing is I know that she brought home the same thing few years ago. And when she got the chance to grab that “specific thing” having the same model and specs with the one she brought home before, she fought for it and said that she really needs it. Then, we discovered that other supplies connected with that “specific thing” disappeared/runs out of stock so fast. Kaloka talaga! Because I discovered and saw her bringing home those supplies. And lately she keeps on pestering us especially when she needs supplies needed for that “special thing”. *sigh*

☻I don’t understand why there are people who do not know where to stand. Work and personal matters must be a separate thing. This couple used to work in our office and at the same floor. I just don’t understand why this man seems to make “pakialam” in his wife’s work. That sometimes it affects the quality of work of his wife. And he doesn’t even want her to join us in any activity outside the office. There are times when I said to my officemate, “sana hindi ka na lang pinagtrabaho ng mister mo”. I know I am bad. But who will not get mad when her duties and responsibilities are added to my workload.

☻oh boy! I really don’t understand. But those situations made me loss my temper lately.

5 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Hang on. There are beautiful things around you to cheer you up. Hugs for you. =)

escape said...

at times like these, you need to take a juicy. hehehe...

well... these things happens. all you need to do avoid making decisions when you're in a disturbed or angry mood. it will just worsen the situation.

sheng said...

Those are times when you need to have patience, and a good mind to breathe in and out and tell yourself: Relax, problema to ng kumpanya, hindi akin...

kg said...

di talaga mawawala mga ganyang tao. they're always around you. you should get rid of these people. meaning get them out of your life or shut them out. try to block the negative vibes they are sending you blue rose! sige ka, tatanda at papangit ka ng di oras. :)

Purple Ink said...

cool ka lang sis!

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...