8.05.2008

BHE is my man

I just found this tag from javaqueen and I stole it. I love my man kaya feel ko sumagot ng meme na ito.

1. What is his name? I call him Bhe but when K.A. arrived I start calling him Papa.

2. Who eats more? Of course me. harharhar. Nagmalaki pa!

3. Who said, “I love you” first? He said it first. Nagpakipot pa ako kunwari. hehehe

4. Who is taller? Definitely, he is taller than me. I can’t imagine our baby if I choose to have a man that is shorter than me. Lahing unano ang aabutin namin. harharhar

5. Who drives most when you are out together? We do not have our own car. nagcocommute lang kami kapag lumalabas.

6. Who is more sensitive? Were both sensitive. Pero mas madalas akong umiyak. mababaw lang ang luha ko.

7. Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry. But hubby do it during the weekend if he feels that I really need some rest. When i was pregnant sya rin ang tagalaba, ganyan nya ako kaalaga. kahit gusto kong maglaba pinipilit nyang sya na lang.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. What does it mean? Sino ba dapat nakahiga sa kaliwa o sa kanan.

9. Who pays the bills? He used to do it. Yon ang kanyang assignment akin ang rental.

10. Who cooks more? He does when he likes but most of the time I am the cook.

11. Who is more stubborn? Both.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Both. depende lang sa mood namin.

13. Who has more siblings? We are equal. I have 1 sister and 4 brothers. He has 2 brothers and 3 sisters.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we share them. may mga sitwasyon na sya ang kailangan magdesisyon at minsan naman merong sitwasyon na ako ang kailangan magdesisyon.

15. What do you like to do together? Watch movie. Sleep. Play with K.A.

16. Who eats more sweets? Me.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Nothing!

18. How did you meet? We were classmates during high school. But our relationship just started after we graduated college. when we were classmate, wala talaga kaming idea na kami pala ang magkakatuluyan.

19. Who asked whom out first? He does.

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first of course. Kakahiya naman kung unahan ko sya!

21. Who proposed? No proposal. dala ng mga tsismosang kababayan napilitang ipatawag ng tatay ko ang mga magulang nya at pag-usapan ang tungkol sa kasal. pero dahil ayaw ko pa mag-asawa ng mga panahon na yon dahil hindi pa kami handa financially & emotionally, nagdesisyon kami na magpakasal after 2 years.

22. His best features and qualities? He is handsome and a very kind person. He never smokes but sometimes he drinks.

23. Tag some peeps. I tag the following people to do this meme:

WHO EVER LOVES TO DO IT!

2 comments:

JavaQueen said...

Hi, just getting caught up on all my reading and I'm so glad you did this. I loved reading your answers. You and your guy have a very special relationship :) Sorry this took so long !

Eds said...

awww!that's ok. thank you so much for visiting my site java. i am feeling so blessed for this past few days. and i'm so glad that you enjoy reading my answer.

{sending some hugs and kisses to you}

My Yellow Roses

  I already told you that roses are my favorite flowers.  They lighten up my mood. I love how they look like and I love their scents. Look a...